Overview of GRAPHISOFT ArchiCAD
It is a software tool for architects working in the architecture-engineering-construction (AEC) industry to design buildings from the conceptual phase to the construction phase. It is a BIM (Building Information Modeling) software developed by GRAPHISOFT, enabling architects to work in a BIM (Building Information Modeling) environment.
A great building results from designers, architects, engineers, and contractors working together. This program supports more than 40 export and import formats, including classics such as DWG, PDF, and XLS, as well as the contemporary OPEN BIM formats IFC and BCF. The latter are manufacturer-independent and industry standards.
Features of GRAPHISOFT ArchiCAD
- New Native Survey Point
- Easy migration from Revit to Archicad
- Interoperability with Revit
- Solibri connection
- Automatic Export Mapping of Manufactured Profiles
- Residential and commercial furniture
- Quick shift between 2D/3D views
- Polygonal Openings
- Rhino 6 and 7 connection
- Display of surface textures in sections and elevation views
- Realistic soft-shadow and cover fill option on textures
- Native Metal graphics technology
- New Graphic Override Options
Technical Details and System Requirements
- MacOS 10.15 or later
- Windows 10
- Intel Core processor
There are no reviews yet.